Babywearing wool coat 3 in 1:
- regular coat
- maternity coat
- babywearing coat with a frontcarry option
Diva Outerwear Wool Babywearing Coat has been developed specially for cold climates. It is designed in Italy and tested in Russia known by its cold and snowy weather. The Diva Wool Babywearing Coat will protect you and your baby from cold, wind and snow. It is lightweight and elegant, you can use it at temperatures from 0C (32F) to -20C (-4F). Modern high-tech fill Slimtex is thin but very warm, it makes the coat very lightweight which is important in babywearing. A touch of PA in a wool fabric is important for better coat durability.
The coat includes:
• Detachable Babywearing Insert easily attached by zippers. The insert can be used with both newborns and toddlers due to adjustable insert collar.
• NEW!!! Now includes a detachable maternity insert. A coat can be used as a maternity coat until the end of pregnancy.
• A big hood for a mother, so that it can be used with any hat. Wide collar fastened with buttons protects a mother’s neck both with and without a baby.
• Temperature: from 0C (32F) to -20C (-4F)
• Special cords with stoppers adjust the size of the insert and provide perfect adjustment depending on the mother and baby sizes.
• Hidden zippers in the insert seams at the mother’s breast level for easy access to the baby: you can breastfeed, fix the carrier or let baby’s arms out any time without putting off the coat.
• A belt with a back fastening models a mother’s waist. The belt has 2 types of fastening: for babywearing and for wearing without a baby.
• Hidden zippers inside pockets allow to let baby’s legs out so that the coat can be worn with toddlers.
• Sleeves length is adjusted due to two-sided openings.
Fabric & care
• Body and lining: 80% wool, 20% polyamid
• Fill: 100% Polyester (‘Slimtex’)
• Dry clean only
To identify your size you need to measure over the fullest part of your bust, with the tape measure parallel to the floor, then check the following table:
|Sizes||Bust (cm)||Bust (inch)|
A babywearing coat is not a babycarrier, you need a sling or a buckle carrier to carry a baby!
A babywearing coat can be used only with a vertical ‘tummy-to-tummy’ front carry!
Designed in Italy, manufactured in Russia.